Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

Some pics of Nora hunting Easter eggs with AJ. The girls wore cute dresses this year but I never got a picture. I'm sure one day I'll put them in the dresses again and have a photo shoot, but it's been a rough week. I'll post when I do.





Margo and Jacob.



Here's our annual picture in front of the azalea blooms. Nora's been begging me FOREVER to get her hair cut so I caved today. After all, it's her hair, not mine. It turned out really cute, but note to the readers, never trust a stylist from Walmart. I refuse to pay alot for a 4 year old's hair cut, but man.... do you get what you pay for sometimes. It'll take more than a bad cut to get us down though. :)

1 comment:

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

quick transaction-recommended seller black hawks jersey ++++++++++++