Sunday, May 10, 2009






What do we do when daddy's away, you ask? P,B, &J at Germantown Performing Arts on Saturday, picked some strawberries at the nearby (super muddy) strawberry patch, went home for a nice lunch and then to a birthday party for Nora's baby. We kicked the weekend off with makeovers. If I could take a picture of my face right now, I would. Don't worry, if you work with me, the remnants will probably still be there tomorrow.

Baby is pooped after her rockin' party filled with 90's music and lots of fun games. (I'd call her by her real name, but that is her real name. Baby) We had about 8 in attendance, but I was so busy I didn't even get a group picture. :)



Lots of stopping to change diapers, feed, and change clothes (poop accident) during the party... a definite chore.



I'm loving this new imagination Nora has. It makes entertaining less of a chore because I don't have to come up with all the ideas anymore. :)

2 comments:

jaime s said...

Just make sure you remember that, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"!

Fun Mommy points for you! Can Faith come over and play??

Blessed said...

Cute!! We miss seeing you around. Nora is too cute for words!