Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Program

We went to Nora's program last week and had so much fun. I'll never know how they get these kids to learn all the songs and motions, but they do. The kids were hilarious and so animated. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Every year they finish the show with graduation (which Nora will be in next year....NOOOO) and a slide show. I always leave with such warm fuzzies. I'm so thankful for this school.

This year Nora had lots of guests at her show. My mom was able to come into town and we were so excited!




The excitement continued when Nora found out AJ would be in attendance. :)



Receiving flowers from her best bud.



Her class sang "Going to the chapel" and they were paired with spouses. Her spouse was none other than her good friend, Dominick. I have to admit, I watched Nora maybe 1 minute and Dominick the other 5. He was SO hilarious.







Look at these faces! They were so into it. . .



I knew they threw the bouquet at the end, but the picture is so bad because I was laughing so hard at the big finish (pictured above).



What a great night. We had such a productive Memorial Day cleaning out our house, purging things we don't need and packing for the beach. Next post will be lots of pictures with water!! :)

1 comment:

mcjacobsjournal said...

Tell me you videoed that! It looks like quite the entertaining show! I just got all caught up on the Conway blog. Beautiful picture of you and Nora on Mother's Day!!! I hope you're doing/feeling well! We'll have to catch up soon. :) Love you.