Friday, June 19, 2009




We had such a great time at the beach and there are many stories and pictures to share. First, though, we've got to share that we'll be welcoming another baby girl into our family. (most everyone already knows this, but I thought I'd officially update my blog). We're so, so, so thrilled. Let's just say Kevin's father's day gift was the book "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters". He's still walking around muttering "two weddings, two proms". Once the shock wears off he'll be fine. I've promised him a "man room" to escape to. :)

8 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY for a healthy baby girl! Love you!

Julie said...

How exciting!!!

Unknown said...

8 years of high school. we're with you. xo.

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations. I am so excited for y'all.

Amy Woods said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Congrats on the baby girl!!! Looks like I have a husband already for her. :) We're having a BOY! I didn't even think that was possible!! Can't wait to catch up with you soon. I'm so glad to hear that baby girl is happy and healthy! Nora is going to be SUCH a good big sister to her. :)

Lisa Renee said...

VERY fun! Congrats!

MattandSara said...

I know I'm late here but Congrats! I can't wait to hear more about this new baby girl. Any names?